Hi everyone I'm ICE, I wanted to do a Blog about fashion, but I end up writing all about my life. Don't take it seriously. Live with me. Thanks for reading XO
martedì 4 febbraio 2014
Fashionably Lost
Is there a fashionable way to be lost?
And by lost I mean confused, not sure of what to expect from our future. It comes I moment in everybody's life, or at least that's what they told me, when we get to the point where we all loose are way. It happens in the movie, tv show, songs and all that stuff… and usually, a miracle, a light from above guide the main character to success. Well, I'm not sure this really is what it happen in life.
I'm stuck in this situation myself. I have so many projects, so many dreams, the university to finish, and no idea of what do I really want to do in my life after all.
Is there a way to bring this energy, this anger, this sense of lostness all together and make it something cool? Now is very common in movies to see this broken people, painted like the coolest kids. But for me there's nothing Fashionable in being lost… It sucks.
Also, if you have to study, like me, and you spend most of the day home or at the library, you'l probably end up dress like a jogging dude from the 80s, which is terrifying. You'll start eat a bunch of junk food, get the nasty look, stop wearing make up.
DON'T
Life is such a bitch. You have to be ready, for that moment when the miracle happen. You have to be ready when the brilliant idea of your life knock at your door.And you can't do it in a gym suit. Like they say…Always wear clean underwear, you never know. I gave myself some simple rules to follow to survive the craziness of our time. I want to share them with y'all and I hope that they can be useful.
So first rule: Be Positive!!! Smile, a lot. People don't like moaning. Everyone has problems and no one cares about yours. So put on a smile, lei it go...
Second rule : Have a plan. Organize your time to get to your goals faster. Try to do something easy, that can take you step by step to your dream.
Third and last rule: have fun, if you don't enjoy what your'e doing, you are probably doing something wrong. Don't loose time with stuff you don't like. And remember you can always change road!
Stop trying to be fashionably lost and start being successful. Success is alway fashionable!
XO
Ice
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento